Whether in the stock market, Forex , Index, Gold or Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum,..) then Trading view is always an indispensable website. So what is TradingView? And how to use it to Trade coin effective?
What is TradingView?
TradingView is a company that provides an online service and social network for Trader. The main platform of TradingView is an in-depth technical analysis tool, and a social network where traders are willing to share and continuously update market changes. electronic money as well as securities for each other.
In TradingView There are many professional analysis tools and charts such as Supply Demand, Elliott, Harmonics, Patterns, ... designed to be very intuitive and easy to use to effectively support traders in the process of trading and updating variables. market movement.
In addition, TradingView can divide the markets by many time periods from the smallest time frame to the 3 month / 6 month / 1 year timeframe, which is very convenient for you to use for long-term analysis. for long-term investment in cryptocurrencies or securities.
Tradingview recently raised $298 million in a funding round led by Tiger Global Management, according to Bloomberg.
Tradingview has also changed the new logo for me, so when you download or use tradingview, please note:
Advantages of TradingView tool
- Vietnamese support is very good.
- There is a large community for information to be updated continuously, and with high accuracy, including a large number of traders from Vietnam.
- Independent trading platform, independent of the operating system.
- It is possible to analyze multi-frame charts with many different currency pairs at the same time.
- Inter-market analysis possible: TradingView supports many different markets not only the cryptocurrency market, for example: forex, oil, stock...
- Intuitive charting tool with many parameters, many options for charts, the most common is still the candlestick chart.
- A place to store transaction history conveniently.
Instructions for account registration on TradingView
Step 1: First you visit here https://www.tradingview.com/ then click on the person icon in the right corner and select Language, Vietnamese to change the interface to Vietnamese for easy understanding (skip this step if you use English).
Step 2: You choose "Begin" then select "Sign up“. You will be redirected to the new account registration interface (free account).
Step 3: Here you have 2 ways to create a new account: Register with Email or log in with an account such as: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Apple, Linkedin. However, for the best security for your account, you should use Email. Enter the information below:
- User name: Your account name, just write it without accents
- Email: Enter your email
- Password: Your password
- Tick "I have read and agree to…"
- Tick "I'm not a robot.."
- Finally choose "Create account"to finish
Step 4: Immediately, Trading View's system will send you an email to verify your account, go to the Email and click on the verification link to finish and you can start using Tradingview.
TradingView Pro account upgrade
By default, you will be able to use a free TradingView account with basic tools.
If you have higher requirements, you can register to buy a TradingView PRO, PRO+ or PREMIUM account with more advanced features. Especially you can try 30 days for free with any type of account you want.
Price for TradingView PRO if you pay monthly is 14.95 USD, PRO+ is 29.95 USD and PREMIUM is 59.95 USD. If you pay the annual fee, you will have a much more favorable price, the price will depend on each promotional period of TradingView.
Instructions for using TradingView to track BTC, ETH and altcoins
TradingView Interface Overview
TradingView interface consists of 3 main parts:
- Menu section located at the top include: Search, Charts, News, Filters, Community, More.
- Main Content is the main interface located in the middle of the screen. Including general market information, articles from famous Trader Authors...
- Toolbar section is the toolbar with the sidebar in the right column. This toolbar will always appear so you can keep track of the most important information. In the Toolbar section, you can quickly switch between tools: Tracking, Alerts, Calendar, Ideas, Chat...
How to find coins, coin pairs and track them on Trading View
There are 2 ways for you to find the coin and coin pair you want to track on the exchange:
- Option 1: Search directly in the search box of the exchange by coin name and coin pair you want to track
- Option 2: Search by coin name and coin pair you want to track in the toolbar of the tool
When you click on a coin in the watch list, the main frame will have more detailed information about that coin, including: Price history, market volume, chart and related news.
If you want to see more details, click "Launch full chart view". Then it will display a detailed interface for the coin pair you are interested in.
Sections on TradingView chart
Part 1: Left toolbar
In this area you will have to draw and measure yourself. Therefore, you need to understand the meaning of each tool, or need to learn technical analysis to be able to use all the tools TradingView provides.
You click on "Trend line” as shown below, you will see a small tool window appear containing all different tools for you to draw, in order to find price trends, identify support, resistance, and price channels.
You click on the Fibonacci retracement as shown below, you will see a small tool window appears containing all the Fibonacci tools, different Gann models for you to draw, in order to find the right buying and selling points.
Part 2: Upper toolbar
- Currency pair name: where you can choose from different currency pairs.
- Time frame: is the place that contains the entire timeframe provided by TradingView. TradingView divides the timeframe into 5 parts from Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days and Zones. If you use the paid version, you can also create your own time frame.
- Types of candlestick charts: You have many different candlestick chart options such as: Japanese candlestick, Heikin-Ashi, Renko ...
- Compare or add transaction codes: allows you to use this chart template to compare with other charts, to see the correlation between currency pairs more accurately.
- Indicators/Indicators and Strategies: You will be added a lot of different indicators like Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, RSI, MACD, Ichimoku, etc. To add the indicator to the chart, you just need to click on the icon to select the indicator you want to add.
- Template: are templates that are built-in by TradingView, you can also create your own indicator and save it for later use without having to do any more work later.
- Create an alert: this is a very useful feature provided by TradingView. You can preset an alert to the desired price (for example, set the price of BTC at $30.000 for example) when the price reaches that point, there will be an alert popup on the screen, or you can optionally receive notifications via email. email or sms.
- Review: where you open the Playback Bar so you can see your previous changes
- Restore and Redo icons: Allows you to go backward or forward to undo a previous change
- Save chart: The place to save all the analysis on the chart for you.
- Chart settings: You can set the chart as you like from candle color, candle border color or change time frame...
- Full screen mode: for those who want to see full screen.
- Instant photo capture: help take photos, get photo links to share quickly
- Publish ideas: share ideas and analysis with the TradingView community
Part 3: Main Chart Area
Where will display the charts to see. You can draw or install any indicator here. To see more features of this area you need to right-click as shown below:
- Chart setup: feature that helps you to return to the original chart without having to drag the mouse.
- More warnings: where you can enter the price for which you want to create an alert, can enter an expiration date, or want to receive notifications of any kind.
- Transaction: where you can practice trading on a demo account
- Add charts to watchlist: this feature allows to put certain currency pairs in the watchlist.
- Add notes: This feature allows you to take notes for yourself and can share charts with others.
- Lock the vertical line on the time axis: This feature is used to mark the time for a candle, when you switch to another time frame, you will find that candle easily.
- List of objects: is a list of instruments you have ever added in that currency pair.
- Theme color: you can choose background color is light or dark.
- Chart settings: where settings information helps personalize the chart.
Part 4: Right toolbar
A fairly large usage section in TradingView with connecting 2 smaller sections including: List of currency pairs and connection with other traders.
- Watchlist: is the section that contains all the product pairs you can use to analyze or evaluate.
- Warning: where you create an alert for the pair you want to track.
- News: which gives you quick access to news from the market.
- Data window: where specific information is provided including: opening price information, closing price, peak price and bottom price.
- Hot list: where gather the top 10 stocks sorted by 3 criteria: Volume increase, percentage increase and percentage decrease. Data provided in real time.
- Calendar: where you can see upcoming events
- My ideas: where you can save your personal ideas. You can save it for yourself or share it with other users if you want.
- Public chat: A place to connect with other traders on the same social network.
- Private chat: private messaging place for any user with a TradingView account.
- Idea line: area containing trading ideas suggested by TradingView. All notifications related to your account will appear in this area.
- Broadcasting: This is a new feature in beta.
- Notify: where you get notifications from tradingview.
- Order bar: where you can connect directly with some of the exchanges that are affiliated with TradingView.
- HOUSE: (Depth of Market) where you can see all Bid/Ask prices. At the DOM, you can choose to execute a pending order or execute an order at the market price.
Instructions to filter signals to buy and sell the entire crypto market from Tradingview
Step 1: First:
- Access the link: https://vn.tradingview.com/cryptocurrency-signals/
- Or go to TradingView, find the menu Filter > Cryptocurrency Filter. This is a very powerful tool for those who are looking for signals for the coins you are intending to invest in.
The tool displays a list of coins that are being evaluated well with a rating of “Buy"Or"Strong purchasing power". Comes with filters by CHG, Volume, Rating, Closing, Exchange... so you can quickly identify the market.
You can also do quick analysis with Pivot Classic, Fibonacci, Carmarilla…
Step 2: Next you choose the candle you want to consider signal filtering: There are 5 pre-designed levels including 15 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, and 1 month candles.
Step 3: Then you choose the floor you want to filter the signal. Tradingview has designed many filters for you to choose to filter. The most used filter is Too sold, or has the English name as the "oversold".
Why should you use TradingView to Trade Coin?
TradingView is the most popular technical analysis support platform today, used by many PRO traders. Even major exchanges like Binance, Huobi, BitMEX, Kucoin, Cryptopia also get the chart from TradingView for traders to use more conveniently when trading on the floor.
If you are still wondering whether to switch to TradingView or not, try to consider the reasons why you should use TradingView:
- Multi-channel price analysis: TradingView allows you to get data from many different exchanges.
- The power of social media: with TradingView's network of connections, you can easily learn experience as well as analytical skills from professional traders and longtime traders.
- Multi-timeframe analysis: TradingView allows you to analyze multiple time frames of a coin pair at the same time very simply and conveniently.
Above is the article “What is Tradingview? Instructions on how to use Tradingview for newcomers to Trade Coin” of the Virtual Currency Blog, hopefully through this article you will understand and make good use of the outstanding features of Tradingview to trade coins bring the highest efficiency.
Personally, I am also using Trading View mainly to monitor and analyze the price trend of coins, it is really useful and convenient that I recommend you to use to experience.
If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below Cryptocurrency BlogWe will reply to you as soon as possible. And don't forget to give yourself one Like, Share , and 5 star rating below to support me. Good luck.