What is omni?
Omni coin (OMNI) is a platform for creating and trading digital assets and custom currencies. This is a software layer built on top of the most popular, most controlled, most secure - Bitcoin. Omni transactions are Bitcoin transactions that enable next-generation features on the Bitcoin Blockchain.
Make our reference, Omni Core Is one Bitcoin Core Advanced offers all the features of Bitcoin as well as advanced Omni Layer features.
More information about Omni
- Easily create custom currencies and assets directly on the Bitcoin Blockchain
- Trade peer-to-peer assets on Blockchain
- Easy to use, secure electronic wallet available
- Complete wallet and client desktop verification based on Bitcoin Qt
- Easy integration of Bitcoin Core based daemon server
- More than $ 10 million in coinmarketcap market since February 2
- Integration with leading Bitcoin and Alt-Coin transactions
- Tether Dollars is supported by the Bank Trust, can be exchanged for SWIFT at tether.to and bitfinex.com
Where is the Omni coin traded?
You can buy and sell Omni coin virtual currency on major exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX , and Omni DEX with pair OMNI / BTC. In these floors Polo , and Bittrex 2 exchanges are used by many users in the world because of its safety and reputation since the listing of cryptocurrencies. You can visit the link below to start investing in this potential coin:
Current exchange rates of the Omni virtual currency
About the last 2, 3 months, the value of Omni It is growing quite strongly when many investors pay attention and pour development capital. Time Omni coin Also in the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap. Time Bog virtual currency Write this price 1 OMNI = $ 36.30 and have a total market capitalization of $ 20,303,355 equivalent to 8,028 BTC. You can see Omni coin rate Real-time 24/7 updates to track fluctuations of this virtual currency.