On April 13, 4, Binance announced the next project Binance Launchpad named Cartesi (CTSI).
What is cartesi?
Cartesi is a layer 2 infrastructure, which aims to allow complex and intensive computations to run in Linux environments, outside the blockchain, without compromising decentralization.
Cartesi makes DApps significantly more powerful, cost-effective, easier to develop and mobile. Aim for the primary productivity gains for developers and user experience.
What is CTSI token?
CTSI is a native token that has been designed to overcome the fundamental challenges facing blockchains in terms of usability and scalability.
In the long run, CTSI is expected to capture most of the value in the DApp ecosystem, with DApps being mobile on different blockchains.
Some of Cartesi's algorithms are based on PoS, and their security depends on the assumption that the CTSI tokens are distributed evenly among users running the Cartesi Node.
They raised USD 0,80 MM through private token sales from August 8 to December 2017.
CTSI token use case
Cartesi aims to provide scalability for decentralized applications through a network of nodes. The CTSI token has been designed to encourage Cartesi Node operators to engage with the system in an effective manner. Include:
- Cartesi Core: The Cartesi core is based on the fact that an arbitrator uses the CTSI token as collateral for effective honesty.
- Cartesi Side Chain: Cartesi Side Chain users pay for temporary data storage for Cartesi applications with CTSI.
- Consensus system: CTSI is used to participate in Side Chain's Proof-of-Stake consensus system. The miners with the highest stake have a higher probability of being selected for the next block.
- Data protocols available: CTSI will also power the data availability protocol to support the transfer of large data spots used for machine snapshots.
Utility of CTSI token
CTSI has been designed to overcome the fundamental challenges that blockchains face in terms of usability and scalability.
The Cartesi network will rely on PoS protocols to provide services such as side chains optimized for high throughput and temporary data storage for DApps.
History of CTSI token issuance
The Cartesi team plans to introduce token inflation to win rewards in the future but has yet to be finalized. Estimated amount of tokens issued as shown on the chart
Manage CTSI tokens and funds used
The time of publication in 2017 is now. Cartesi has spent 72% of the funds raised to perform the following tasks:
- 82,57% research and development.
- 10,16% Marketing, PR
- 3,80% Active
- 3,47% of legal issues
Provide the token
- Launchpad Sale: 10% of supply.
- Seed Sale: 2% of supply
- Private Sale: 5% of supply.
- Strategic Sale: 0.67% of supply.
- Team:15% of supply.
- Advisors: 2.11% of supply.
- Foundation Reserve: 40.22% of supply.
- Mining Reserve: 25% of supply.
CTSI token storage
What are cartes?
Cartesi is building an operating system for dApps. Allows computationally complex and intensive computations to run in a Linux environment, outside the blockchain.
Does not affect the hierarchy. Cartesi aims to make dApps significantly more powerful , Cost saving, easier to develop and portable.
Impact Cartesi on ecosystem
It's hard to imagine a future for decentralized applications without the infrastructure that Cartesi brings to the ecosystem.
Cartesi exists to provide infrastructure for decentralized applications, making it easier for developers to build and experience a user experience comparable to Internet applications. Also, think of all veteran / mainstream software developers who will have a much lower entry barrier to developing DApps.
The target industry of Cartesi
Cartesi solves many of blockchain's infrastructure problems and will enable a new wave of DApps that were not possible before.
It's not just a simple technology, but a versatile platform that will benefit blockchain applications, regardless of industry.
Cartesi knows that the Chinese government recently announced a series of blockchain strategies to explore more business possibilities with different industries.
Cartesi is a friendly platform that fits this trend.
Mode of operation of Cartesi
Blockchains do not support the main calculations that we have granted on our computers and devices. Typically these calculations involve billions of steps and involve large amounts of data.
With Cartesi, we can have typical real-world calculations running off-chain on a Linux environment, In a way that blockchain can be verified. DApp users can gain off-chain consensus and if fraudulent calculations are involved.
Cartesi Network and CTSI token use economic services and incentives that allow users to participate in DApps safely and conveniently. In the future will develop more fully.
Key features stand out
- Ability of extension: In-depth computation of the huge amount of data is done off-chain with the security provided by blockchain.
- Programming ability: DApp logic, running on Linux, with a choice of thousands of open source software components to coordinate and combine.
- Acceptable: Developers can work in a familiar environment without artificial restrictions and have access to all their favorite tools.
- Decentralization: Consensus is achieved securely online without reputation protocols. Trusted execution environment or central server on cloud.
- Mobility: Cartesi aims to make mobile applications on public blockchains. The most important is to support smart contracts.
Strategic partner and project support
There are many partners of cartesi you can refer to the following image, and also some decent partners.
Some outstanding partners such as:
- Go Block: A Brazilian startup and portfolio. Specializing in consulting, developing and researching decentralized solutions for high-end businesses.
- NewFang: A decentralized cloud storage platform for Web 3.0 applications, powered by the EOS blockchain.
- And there are a lot of units in the picture, but I still only list that much.
You can refer to the team of Cartesi including the famous members:
- Erick de Moura: CEO, Former software developer at Arizona Bay, Software Designer at WiNGs Telecom.
- Diego Nehab: Associate Professor at IMPA on computer graphics.
And some characters play an important role:
Update the development roadmap 2020
The roadmap from 2020 is updated by the Cartesi team
2020 quarter 1
- Launching Creepts.
- Launching the Creepts Bounty program.
- Released centralized read-only server for Creepts.
2020 quarter 2
- Release SDK v1 documentation.
- Released centralized read-write server for Creepts
- Release contract Staking.
- Releasing the Linux Destination Server Interface (“HTIF”) Driver for Roll-ups.
2020 quarter 3
- Release of Proof-of-Stake prototype.
- Release tournament API documentation.
- Releases Google Premium Remote Procedure Call (“GRPC”) for Roll-ups.
- Review the infrastructure.
- Launch exploit on Testnet.
Year 2020 Quarter 4
- Redesign the test infrastructure.
- Launch exploitation on the Mainnet
- Release of GRPC P2P services
- Release of Roll-ups contract.
- Release Cartes Roll-up
- Infrastructure reworked.
- Conducting inspections and checks of Cartesi Side Chain.
- Launch of Cartesi Side Chain on Testnet
- Proceed with moving new infrastructure.
- Conducting a practical use test of Cartesi Side Chain.
- Launch of the Cartesi Side Chain on the Mainnet.
- Conduct bonuses on Cartesi Side Chain errors.
A brief history of the team's achievements
The original achievements (before 2020) of the Cartesi team you can refer to via the pictures:
Cartesi 2020 operations
1 month of 2020 year
- Launch of Russian, Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese and Korean telegram communities.
- Launch of the Community Adoption Program, which rewards community members who actively promote the Cartesi ecosystem.
2 month of 2020 year
- Announced NewFang Collaboration: A decentralized storage platform
- Launch of the first tower defense game, Creepts, Cartes dApp on Rinkeby Testnet.
3 month of 2020 year
- Community Creepts tournament.
- Cartesi AMA is organized by Cryptoverse India
Data in the transaction
CTSI tokens have not been actively traded on any exchanges as of the publication date of this report - Token will be available on Binance Launchpad.
Large public data warehouse on Github:
- Cartesi Machine Emulator: is the reference off-chain implementation of the Cartesi Machine Specification.
- Solid simulation of Cartesi RISC-V: is a host deployment on the chain of Cartesi Machine Specification.
- Grpc interface: Cartesi's gRPC Interface repository contains all the gRPC and Protobuf definitions used in the gRPC interfaces of the Cartesi Project modules.
Creepts is a decentralized tower defense game built by Cartesi to showcase Cartesi's core technology.
Creepts is a Tournament game and a tower defense game. This game introduces a completely decentralized game developed using regular software on Linux and also requires billions of microprocessor instructions (and therefore cannot run on the chain) .
Cartesi will initially focus its community development efforts in China, Korea, Turkey, Russia and Vietnam and expand to other regions.
Cartesi's current community development strategies include:
- Conduct airdrop campaigns and bonus programs to raise public awareness.
- Marketing through cryptocurrency forums, social media and other websites.
- General advertising through dApp sites.
- Speaking and sponsoring 2nd grade events at Devcon.
- Produce articles and tutorials to better educate the community.
- Join the community consistently through online channels.
- Translated documents for an international audience.
- Publish educational articles on a regular basis.
Cartesi's future community development strategy includes:
- Conduct Staking programs to secure the network.
- Introducing bug bounty programs to attract developers.
- Conducting airdrop events with partners via electronic wallets, telegram community, AMAs, etc.
- Giving grants to developers to encourage development efforts around the Cartesi ecosystem.
- Website: https://cartesi.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cartesiproject
- Telegram: https://t.me/cartesiproject
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Pt2NrnS
- GitHub: https://github.com/cartesi
- Serguei Popov | IOTA, co-founder.
- Luis Henrique de Figido | IMPA, full researcher.
- Leather Oas | Wings.ai, Dev Dev & Biz Dev.
- William Bao Bean | SOSV, General Partner.
- Michael Hwang | Big Bang Angels, CEO.
- Boris Povod | Wings.ai, R & D Team Leader
- Ham Ham | Advisor, Founder & CEO of CTE.
How to own and make a profit from Cartesi
Update your information at Bogtienao to join the following to get CTSI
- Join the Staking program.
- Join the bouty bug to hunt for bugs.
- Buy on the platforms.
- Join the airdrop.
Cartesi is undergoing discussions with leading exchanges for IEO and listing. They are always researching the best alternatives and the right time to launch listing plans, and specific upcoming. I will introduce you as Binance.
Make a profit
- Join the Cartesi network to make a profit
- Participate in Creepts Test Launch & High Score DApp Contest.
Is it possible to invest Cartesi?
In the Cartesi ecosystem there are many new terms such as Dapps, or some technical terms you should study carefully and then decide to use your money. Not only with CSTI but with every project.
Avoid scams buying and selling Cartesi
- By the time Blogtienao wrote this article, Binance was the ONLY platform that hosted Cartesi.
- Anyone who offers to sell you tokens or asks you to deposit money is a scam. Cartesi is available exclusively on Binance Launchpad.
- No one from Cartesi or Binance will text you first. If you receive from anyone claiming to be from Cartesi, Binance or detect similarities to any Cartesi administrator.
- Do not send tokens to anyone claiming to be from Cartesi or Binance.
Cartesi project on Binance Launchpad
Cartesi token sale details
- Token Name: Cartesi (CTSI)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 1.500.000 USD
- Total token supply: 1.000.000.000 CTSI
- Total tokens allocated to Binance Launchpad: 100.000.000 CTSI (10% of token supply total)
- Public token sale price: 1 CTSI = USD 0,015 (the price in BNB will be determined before the lottery date)
- Token sale format: Lottery
- Maximum number of winning lottery tickets: 7.500
- Allocated for each winning ticket: 200 USD (13.333,33 CTSI)
- Session supported: BNB only
Time you need to catch
- From 7:14 am April 04, 2020 to 7:21 am April 04, 2020: During this period, the user's BNB balance will be charged by the hourly snapshot for each day over a 7-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 7 days will determine the number of tickets you can claim.
- From 13 pm April 21, 04: Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users during a 24 hour period. The user must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket request. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- From 13 pm April 22, 04: Complaint tickets closed and lottery draws begin.
- From 14 pm April 22, 04: Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning user's account. Please ensure you have enough BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB on open orders, margin accounts, loan products, sub-accounts, futures or fiat accounts will not be eligible for the deduction.
The above time frames are all of Vietnam.
Users will be able to request up to 10 lottery tickets based on their average daily BNB hold rate.
Hope the article gives you a full look on Cartesi (CTSI), and the IEO project on Binance Launchpad.
Before investing or planning to participate in the Cartesi ecosystem, remember to read the article of Blogtienao to fully grasp the knowledge.
The article is not investment advice, please respect your assets. Good luck.