Currently, Vietcombank is one of the banks in Vietnam that is used by a lot of people, and in order to best serve customers without having to go to its branches all the time, Vietcombank has launched Internet banking service life since 2015 ensures the most convenience for customers. You already know Internet Banking Vietcombank what is it yet? How to register and use that service? Let's find out with the virtual currency Blog in the article below!
What is Vietcombank Internet Banking?
Vietcombank Internet Banking is an electronic banking service via Internet of Vietcombank, allowing you to use the utilities provided by Vietcombank right on your phone or computer through a web browser, it is built to fulfill its commitment to bring Vietcombank comes to customers anytime, anywhere with only a computer connected to the Internet with an access account provided by the bank, very safe and convenient.
Accordingly, when using Vietcombank's VCB-iB@nking service, customers can perform basic transactions such as viewing balances, transferring money, making payments, e-recharging, paying domestic taxes, and saving online. online… right on a computer connected to the Internet without having to go to an ATM or Vietcombank's transaction counter.
How to register Internet Banking service Vietcombank
Currently, Vietcombank does not support registering for Internet Banking Vietcombank online on a computer, so the only way to register is to go to any of the nearest Vietcombank transaction points to register for the service or call the number 1900545413 for more information support.
If you do not have a Vietcombank account, you need to open a Vietcombank account and when registering an account, remember to select the Internet Banking service.
Conditions of service use
– Being an individual customer with a current deposit account at Vietcombank
– Register to use VCB-iB@nking (for information lookup features)
– Register to use VCB-iB@nking and VCB-SMS B@nking (for payment and transfer features)
Steps to register for Internet Banking of Vietcombank
– To register to use the service, you can go to any Vietcombank transaction points nationwide.
– Download the application form for using Vietcombank Internet Banking service (attached copy) and fill out the form completely or request the form directly from the branch.
– During the registration process, if you have any questions, please contact the Customer Service Center (VCC) or the nearest Vietcombank branches.
Registration documents include:
– ID card or Passport (original) (if registered at the counter),
– Application form for online banking service.
Features when using Internet Banking service of Vietcombank
– Look up account information and account balance
– Look up account statements over time
Payment with individual customers
– Payment by bank transfer within the same Vietcombank system
– Transfer money to financial units that cooperate with Vietcombank such as finance, insurance, securities companies…
– Pay bills for goods and services with units that cooperate with Vietcombank such as telecommunications companies, tourism, airlines, etc.
– Online savings: Open a savings account; Finalization of accounts; Submission by due date; Partial withdrawal on due date
Payment for institutional customers
– Transfer money in Vietcombank system
– Transfer money to recipients by ID card/Passport at Vietcombank's transaction points
– Transfer money to other banks in Vietnam
- Payment of statements (payment of salaries, expenses with suppliers, ...)
The most detailed instruction on using Vietcombank Internet Banking service
1. Service login
First, you need to access Vietcombank's website at https://www.vietcombank.com.vn to log into your account. Then, please fill out the following information in the form:
– Username: Provided by Vietcombank when customers register for VCB-iB@nking service.
– Password: The first login is sent to the customer's email.
– Verification code: Displayed on the right hand side of the box “Enter verification code”.
Next, click the Login button to access VCB-iB@nking service.
-> Note: For those who use the service Internet Banking of Vietcombank for the first time” will have to carry out the work is “change login password”, “receive method settings OTP”, “Register for transfer limit” and “Declare personal information”. If you are a 2nd time user or more, you do not need to do this job anymore, but perform the tasks from 6 onwards.
2. Change login password
If this is the first time you use this service, the system will display the password change screen, here you enter the first password, the new password and re-enter the new password. Then press Confirm to finish.
3. Set OTP nhận Receiver Method
After changing the password, the customer registers the method of receiving OTP to register the phone number used to receive OTP and sets the preferred method of receiving OTP for each time the customer makes a transaction on VCB-iB@ nking.
– Customers choose “Setting OTP receiving method” in the “My VCB-iB@nking” section.
- Choose How to receive OTP code Among the forms of receiving OTP to authenticate transactions:
+ If you choose "Smart OTP": then customers must download and log in to Vietcombank Smart OTP (VCB OTP) application on mobile phones, then enter the OTP code sent by the bank in each transaction. Translate.
+ If you choose "Via SMS": When there is a transaction, the bank will send the OTP code via text message to the customer according to the phone number registered to receive OTP.
+ If you choose "Use EMV card": then the customer must use the EMV card reader provided by Vietcombank and Vietcombank's card, and enter the OTP code sent to that device each time a transaction is made. Translate.
– After choosing the method to receive the OTP code, then select the “Confirm” button to complete the installation
See more: What is a Mastercard?? Which bank's Mastercard should I make?
4. Register for a transfer limit
After registering the method to receive OTP, the customer selects the maximum remittance limit for transfer transactions via VCB-iB@nking (depending on demand).
– Choose the maximum transfer limit per day on VCB-iB@nking.
– Choose the form of receiving OTP code to authenticate the transaction.
– Click “Confirm” button to finish.
5. Declare personal information
Customers can check and change their personal information registered with the bank by selecting the "Personal information" section in the "My VCB-iB@nking" section, setting the language they want to use. used on VCB-iB@nking.
Then click the “Save information” button to finish.
6. Transfer money inside and outside the system
In the main interface, select the item Transfer money. Here, there are 3 methods of money transfer for you to choose from:
– Transfer money to beneficiaries at Vietcombank.
– Transfer money to beneficiary at another bank.
- Charity money transfer.
Then follow the on-screen instructions.
7. Service bill payment
Vietcombank's e-banking service allows customers to pay telecommunications bills, electricity bills, school fees, airline tickets, train tickets, travel, hotels, insurance fees, etc. Just click on Pay, Select Pay Bills to make the transaction.
8. Open an online savings account
Vietcombank supports customers to open an online savings account very conveniently, just click on Online savings, select Open savings account. Then, the system will ask you to enter transaction information as shown below. In addition, you can also deposit more money into the savings account, close the savings account, withdraw money from the savings account on the due date right on VCB-iB@nking (24/7).
9. Sign up for added utility services
Customers can perform on VCB-iB@nking with the following services:
– VCB-Mobile Banking and Mobile BankPlus: Register the service, Lock the service, Re-open the service, Re-issue the service login password, Change the default account number used for the service, Cancel the service
– Receive proactive messages (active SMS): Register for the service, Stop the service, Register an account to receive account balance fluctuations, Register for additional accounts to receive account balance fluctuations
– VCB-SMS B@nking: Stop using the service, Change the default account to use the service
– Card: Unlock card, Change card limit, Change default account using card, Register/Cancel card payment on internet, Temporarily lock card
– VCB-Phone B@nking: Service registration
– E-wallet (Momo wallet): Sign up for the service, Stop the service
Note: The fee for using Vietcombank's VCB-iB@nking service from March 3 is VND 2018/month
In addition to performing transactions on your computer, you can also download the Vietcombank Internet Banking application on your mobile to be able to transfer bank transfers whenever needed right on your phone.
Fee schedule for using Vietcombank Internet Banking service
|Register and maintain the service||Free registration and usage fee is 11.000 VND|
|Transfer money in the system||VND 2.200/ transaction under 50 million and 5.500 with transaction over 50 million|
|Transfer money to another system||7.700 VND/ transaction|
|Pay the bill||Depending on the service provider|
|Financial services||Depending on the service provider|
|Pay local taxes||Free for collection accounts of the State Treasury at Vietcombank, and for collection accounts of the State Treasury at other banks, the fee is 10.000 VND/transaction with the amount under 500 million; and 0,01% Transaction Amount; Maximum: 200.000 VND/transaction with an amount over 500 million VND|
With Vietcombank Internet Banking service, you will easily make online transactions anytime, anywhere, including outside office hours as well as holidays. So, register to use the service today to enjoy all these attractive utilities.
Here is the article "What is Vietcombank Internet Banking? How to register and use the latest” of the virtual currency Blog, hopefully through the article you can more easily register and use the service. Internet Banking of Vietcombank.
If you have difficulty in registering and using Vietcombank online, please leave a comment below Cryptocurrency Blog OK, we will reply to you as soon as possible. And don't forget to give yourself a Like, Share and rate 5 stars below. Good luck.
According to Blogtienao.com summary