Floor Vicuta is it reputable? There are many of you asking us about reputable services to buy, sell, exchange Bitcoin, Altcoin safely.
Cryptocurrency Blog will introduce VicutaThis is BTA's partner virtual currency trading market, so we guarantee its credibility and safety.
Vicuta.com Is one bitcoin exchange and other cryptocurrencies. Vicuta was founded on the basis of helping investors get closer to cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, USDT, etc.
Floor Vicuta based in Ho Chi Minh City and built by leading experts in the field of digital currency.
One of the difficulties for investors when buying and selling digital currency transactions is very difficult to verify information.
Contact Vicuta.com via:
- Official website: https://vicuta.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vicutacom/
- Email: email@example.com
Some pros and cons of Vicuta.com market
Advantages of Vicuta Exchange
- Fast transaction speed, no waiting time.
- The exchange rate for the coins is very good.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Vicuta's liquidity is high.
- Support payment through many popular banks.
- Provide more than 280+ different coins with quite a few HOT coins being interested by investors.
- Online support via Live chat, Facebook, Email, Telegram
- There are pages of risk warnings, instructions and investor support.
- High security in both transactions and customer information.
Disadvantages of Vicuta Exchange
- The limit for a transaction is just under 300 million VND in 1 day.
- Not all banks in Vietnam are supported yet
What is the transaction fee of Vicuta exchange?
In addition to the virtual currency value when converted into currency, Vicuta There will be additional transaction costs when buying or selling, see details here
Instructions for registering an account on Vicuta
Step 1: First you visit here https://vicuta.com/signup and enter the information to register a new account with Vicuta as follows:
- The name is enough: Enter the correct first and last name as in your ID card and the same name as the bank account you are using.
- Email: Email you want to register
- Password: Enter the password (Minimum 6 characters and maximum 30 characters ( includes az,AZ,0-9 and “@ ! – _ # *” )
- Example: Password is “test123654!@#” . Outer characters “@ ! – _ # *” will not be allowed in the password , like “$%^&()” .
- XAC Nhan Mat Khau: Re-enter the above password
- Tick "I have read the risk warning and…"
- Finally click on "Sign up"
Step 2: ?After registering for an account, you will only be able to trade about 500.000 VND a day, and this is an overview to help you understand better.
Because to avoid money laundering, Vicuta will ask you to verify your phone number, email, and identity
Verify by photo of the front and back of the ID card, the hand holding the ID card, clearly stating the time of seeing Vicuta.com, day, month, year.
Along with that, you should update your Facebook Profile so that we can authenticate by video calll.
The procedure is a bit inconvenient, but when it goes through, your account will be clean and safe, and will prevent fraud as well as other forms of money laundering.
Step 3: To login you choose “Log in"on the menu
Step 4: Input Email , and Password yours and then click on “Log in".
It's as simple as that, you can log in to Vicuta floor already.
Next, I will guide you to upgrade your account through some confirmation steps to increase your daily transaction limit with the maximum amount of 300 million VND.
Instructions to verify identity and increase transaction limit on Vicuta
Verify phone number
Step 1: Click on your account (Email) on the menu => select “confirm phone number” => enter your phone number in box 3 (for example: 966189999, remove the 0) => click “Add phone number".
Step 2: Immediately after that Vicuta.com exchange will send you a 6-digit verification code via SMS, you enter this code in the box "Verification” and click on “Confirm phone number".
Step 3: Vicuta informs you that you have successfully verified your phone number, a few minutes later you go to "account"will see the"Transaction limit” increased to 2.500.000 VND.
This is important if you want to increase your daily transaction limit 300 million VND,
Vicuta requires you to verify your identity by sending your ID card or passport for them to review via Email. Here I will guide you step by step:
Step 1: Choose "Confirm your identity” in the menu on the left, right below the confirmation of the phone number earlier.
Step 2: Here Vicuta There will be instructions for you to compose a detailed Email for the fastest verification, you need to prepare:
- Photo of the front + back of your ID card (national identity card) or passport
- 1 self-portrait in hand with ID card or passport attached with a blank sheet of paper clearly stating Vicuta.com – Day – Month – Year. Example: Vicuta 16/05/2019
Then send an Email according to the content form that Vicuta requires to email firstname.lastname@example.org, I will give you an example, you just need to change your information later:
Identity Verification Required for Vicuta Account : Your Email
- Full name: Nguyen Van Thien
- Date of birth: March 16, 03
- Address: 123 Nguyễn Trãi, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
- Postal code (if any): 100000
- Hanoi City
- ID number/passport number: 145537609
- Place of issue: Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- Issue date: 16/03/2005
Selfie requires ID card
The postal code for Hanoi is 100000 and HCMC is 700000, and for other provinces, you here to get it.
After submitting you need to wait for about 15 - 30 minutes Vicuta reviews your documents, if the necessary information is yours, you will receive a verification email.
You wait a few minutes for the system of Vicuta market to update, then you go to "account“will see the Daily Transaction Limit increase VND XNX.
Instructions to buy and sell BTC, USDT on Vicuta.com exchange
Below we will guide you to buy and sell BTC and buy and sell USDT.
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) on Vicuta
- See this link: https://blogtienao.com/toi-muon-dau-tu-tien-ao-bitcoin/#Mua_Bitcoin_tren_san_giao_dich_Vicuta
How to Sell Bitcoin (BTC) on Vicuta
- See this link: https://blogtienao.com/toi-muon-dau-tu-tien-ao-bitcoin/#Ban_Bitcoin_tren_san_giao_dich_Vicuta
How to buy USDT on Vicuta
(Below is a guide to buy USDT on the Dark interface, it's just a different color, the way to buy is the same as on the new interface, please take a look.)
Step 2: Here you will enter your USDT purchase information as follows:
- Amount of coins: Enter the amount of USDT you want to buy (Minimum 75 USDT)
- USDT wallet address: Enter your USDT wallet address (You can use your USDT wallet on Bittrex, Poloniex, Tether.to or any of your USDT wallets)
- Bank: Select the bank that you will use to pay (here I choose Vietcombank)
- Branch: Enter your bank branch (This part can be omitted, but it is recommended because if Vicuta exchange runs out of USDT for sale or the quantity is not enough, they will use it to send you money back)
- Account name: Your bank account name
- Account number: your bank account
On the right will be some information such as:
- USDT Rate
- to change: The rate of USDT changes in real time
- Transaction fee: This is your USDT purchase transaction fee, this fee Vicuta does not receive, but will pay “miners” to confirm the transaction for you.
- Total amount you pay:= Purchase amount 75 USDT + transaction fee total is 1,888,640 VND
Check the information and then click "Confirm".
Step 3: Now you need to transfer the above amount to the bank account that Vicuta provides as shown below.
in which you notice 2 are: Money transfer content , and Amount to transfer, you need to copy exactly the same without a word, a number.
Step 4: After successful transfer to the bank account provided by Vicuta, usually the Bank will send you an Email notifying the successful transaction.
It contains a receipt, you should take a photo of that receipt, in case of an error or an unexpected incident, it will be used as evidence to complain to Vicuta.
Step 5: Now go back to Vicuta and click on “Transaction confirmation” to complete.
Soon after, Vicuta exchange will announce “The transaction is complete“, now you need to wait for your transaction to be confirmed, it will take about 30 minutes for the USDT you buy to be in your USDT wallet.
How to sell USDT on Vicuta
The way to sell USDT on the Vicuta.com exchange is quite similar to when buying, so the operation is not very difficult, follow the steps below to sell USDT to Vicuta.
Step 1: Similar to when buying, you type in the search box the name of the coin "USDT" and select "Sell".
Step 2: Enter your USDT sale information as follows:
- Amount of coins: Enter the amount of USDT to sell (Minimum 75 USD)
- Your wallet address: Your USDT Wallet (this can be omitted, but should still be entered in case Vicuta doesn't have enough money to buy all your USDT, they will send USDT back to your wallet address.)
- Bank: Select the bank that you will use to receive payments from Vicuta
- Branch: Enter your bank branch
- Account name: Your bank account name
- Account number: Your bank account number
On the right you can see the transaction fee is 3,300 VND, this fee is Vietcombank's bank transfer fee and the total amount you will receive is 1,681,350 VND.
When you're done, click on "Confirm".
Step 3: Next you scroll down a bit, now you need to transfer the amount of USDT you want to sell to the USDT wallet address Vicuta provides as I circled in red.
Step 4: After you transfer the USDT you sell to the wallet address provided by Vicuta, then go back to Vicuta and click the “Transfer Confirmation"Like the picture above.
You will then see the transaction status as “Pending".
Now you need to wait for the confirmation of the transaction for about 30 minutes - 1 hour.
when Vicuta receive your USDT they will transfer the amount 1,681,350 vnđ to the bank account you provided.
And then your transaction will be complete as shown below.
Alternatively, you can go to the “Transaction history” to see the status of your coin purchases.
If the case is waiting for a long time, the transaction has not been processed or encountered any difficulties in the process of buying and selling coins.
You can inbox Vicuta support staff by clicking on the green chat box "Online"bottom right corner of the screen.
That is Cryptocurrency Blog finished introducing to you the digital virtual currency exchange Vicuta.com,
This is one of the reputable and safe exchanges in Vietnam guaranteed by Virtual Money Blog
With More than 280 coins traded, it will help you more convenient when you want to buy or sell, fast speed and best exchange rate.
Hope investors will support our virtual currency Blog as well as our partners.
If you have any questions in the process of learning and using Vicuta floor Please leave a comment below and we will reply to you as soon as possible.