What is a Blockchain Wallet?
Blockchain – a word that is always mentioned a lot in the mass media such as newspapers, television, etc. But in this article it is understood as Blockchain Wallet, A Wallet for storage Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar,… the most popular in the world today, quite safe and secure and free too. So today, Blogtienao Will rewrite the post Instructions for Creating a Blockchain Wallet Latest.
Before going into the tutorial, I will reiterate the outstanding features of Blockchain Wallet to help you clearly know from there whether you should decide to use it or not! As well as analyze the security capabilities and errors that can lead to the user's hacking.
- Simple interface, easy to use, easy to see colors, cool eyes.
- Safe and secure, Backup and restore easily.
- Reputation is undisputed, so use it with peace of mind.
- Using on the Web, the download is a bit slow, for example, when you log in, it will be frozen for 2-3 seconds before it is fully displayed
- Support is quite a few coins, but in my opinion, it will slowly be added later.
Is Blockchain Wallet Safe?
Currently, in my opinion, it is very safe, but nothing is absolutely safe, this is a hot wallet, a web wallet and also has a mobile version, so the dangers are still inevitable. , if your email is hacked, or you don't activate 2FA, it may be hacked, or assuming your computer is infected with a virus or keylog, the money may not fly. So it's up to you whether it's safe or not, but if you want to be even safer, you should use it wallet bitcoin ledger nano s. So to make sure you do:
- Activate 2FA for the wallet registration email
- Activate 2FA for account login wallet
- Make sure your computer or phone is not infected with viruses, trojans
- Avoid visiting unsafe websites.
Bitcoin Wallet is Blockchain Wallet?
Initially, the blockchain wallet was created with the sole purpose of storing bitcoins, hence the blockchain wallet can be called a bitcoin wallet.
Later, for the purpose of development, they decided to add other types such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar…And I believe it will expand even more.
Instructions for Creating a Blockchain Wallet
Step 1: Enter https://login.blockchain.com/#/signup Click here to register for an account
You enter your email, password, and select the Continue icon, to continue, it will display the internal interface of Blockchain Wallet, but before exploring, you should go to your email to check the confirmation email. registration.
Click “Yes, This is My Email” to confirm it is your email. Do you see the line “Your Wallet ID: xxx”? That's the line for you to login to the wallet on the web, instead of entering the email to log in, you fill in that line, enter the password to log in.
About Blockchain Wallet Overview
The picture above is the basic interface of Blockchain Wallet, at first glance is generally easy to understand, but I will introduce the basic functions:
- Control panel: Press it, it will display again like the picture above
- Buy & Sell : this is where you can buy and sell, but Vietnam is not supported, so you don't need to pay attention to it.
- Swap : is a function that helps you change from one currency to another at a low cost.
- Transactions: A place to view and perform transactions, as you can see, the wallet supports 4 coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar. Click on each coin, it will display the transaction function of that coin. Note the newly added Stellar coin, Blockchain is promoting if you successfully upload a photo of Seo Phi ID card, you will receive that $ 25 Stellar.
- Storage: this is the connection to the cold wallet for more security.
- Security Center : Secure your account security settings
- Settings: Where to display the wallet ID, the Code Connect to the phone when you use it on the phone, etc.
The first thing is that I always look forward to having a quick look at the area Security Center, for email security settings, 2-step verification, and backup wordgroups. In the picture, there is a detailed explanation of each important function of each, please read through and remember Turn on the security function up, follow the steps it suggested to complete the security function.
- 2-Step Verification: Should use Google Authenticator (2FA), and the SMS is not stable, sometimes receive SMS, sometimes don't choose the SMS.
- Group From Backup : this is very important when you recover your account, I assume one bad day, what if your account is lost (lost email, lost phone)? As long as you have a Backup Word Group, you can restore your account easily. This group of words has 12 different random words arranged in order from 1 to 12, please note clearly. The recovery steps I will introduce later.
So when it's secure, how to receive and send money, you look at the picture and notice the "Send require " Please
Send And Receive Bitcoin
- Request : is where you get BTC, ETH, BCH, XLM . addresses your. When you want to receive money, you copy the address line and send it to your sender.
- Send : when you've got virtual currency BTC, ETH, BCH, XLM Then you can send it to others by clicking on Send
As the picture above, I click “Request” it will show up Bitcoin address You can Copy, or view as a QR Code, and use it to send your Bitcoin “Sender”. Region : Currency : Bitcoin, you can choose Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar let's see Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar addresses yours too.
The “OR” area is the place to request payment, for the example in the image below, I want to request to receive 1 BTC, received at Bitcoin wallet, Description, you can write anything, suitable for you and the person who will send you money, and then click Next.
You just need to copy that link, send it to “Sender”. Note that the sender must also use a wallet in Blockchain. Please try to click on the link below it will show what.
Every time you do that, bitcoin address will change, you notice in the 3 pictures I posted above, the address has changed but it belongs to your account, and an address can receive money many times, not each address can only receive once. So don't worry if it changes to another address.
After you have bitcoins, if you want to send them to others, click the icon "Send"
Fill in the receiving address, Enter the amount, and Description. The transaction Fee section should be left as is, then click continue. As shown in the picture, I send 1 bit to that address, but because I don't have the money, I can't press continue, if your wallet has enough money it will let you go to the next step of confirmation before sending. So the way to send Bitcoin is completed.
In the writing, Blogtienao introduced the basic features as well as an overview of how to use Blockchain wallet to help you better understand. This article is just written so it is very true to the fact that when you follow it, in the article we introduce bitcoin, send and receive bitcoin, you can do with bitcoin cash, ethereum, stellar exactly like that. Good luck with your investment. As for the account recovery section, I will update later.
If you have any questions, join the discussion group below and post your questions, the community will help you. To encourage our team, hopefully when you finish reading, please rate 5 stars or share this article with people who really need it so that we can be motivated to write more knowledge articles. Thank you!
Like fanpage Facebook of Virtual Currency Blog
Join the channel Telegram of Virtual Currency Blog
Participation GROUP discuss news of Virtual Currency Blog
Related keywords to search on Google : Blockchain Wallet, Create Blockchain Wallet, Guide to Create Blockchain Wallet, Create Blockchain Wallet 2019, Bitcoin Blockchain Wallet
Article Sourced From Blogtienao.com