Following the BitTorrent project, the second IEO project on Binance Launchpad named Fetch.AI. Let's Blogtienao Discover what this project has HOT!
What is Fetch.AI?
A platform that combines blockchain and AI technologies to build a network; where economic activities in sectors such as hotels, energy, supply chains and transportation can take place autonomously.
Main features and highlights
- There is infrastructure to deploy the Multi Agent system
- The ledger is scalable to support high transaction rates
- Synergetic computing: "Smart" smart contracts for autonomous systems
- Automating markets that currently require human intervention.
- Towards a world where people own economic agents on the Fetch.AI platform
- Near-autonomous system integration for many components of a complex system
- Easy integration and use of ML / AI results on decision making without having to understand the ML / AI techniques too much
- Collective intelligence (a combination of machine intelligence and human intelligence) to create a non siloed AI model, improve decision making
FET electronic currency
What is FET token?
FET is the native token in the Fetch ecosystem. FET is issued as ERC-20.
FET token use cases
- Used to staking
- Used to pay the reward of mining nodes and transaction fees / gas
- Agents use FET tokens to access the Fetch.AI ecosystem
- Allow two agents to exchange values, no matter where they are
- Use tokens to access, view and interact with the Fetch.AI search engine
- Use to access the multi-dimensional digital world of Fetch.AI
- Used to access and develop AI / ML-based algorithms
Seed & SAFT
Issuing organization: Fetch.AI Foundation Pte Ltd
- 2017 to April 4
- The amount raised was 2,058,587 USD
- Accounting for 5.24% of total supply
Round of USD 5 million at the time of completion (April 03 - April 04, 30)
Raised 724,975 USD & 7,426.5 ETH
Accounting for 2.68% of total supply
Round of USD 10 million at the time of completion (April 01 - April 05, 05)
Raised 250,000 USD & 14,448.99 ETH
Accounting for 3.17% of total supply
06/06 – 10/07/2018
Raised 2,721 ETH
Accounting for 0.53% of total supply
To administer the token and how to use the fund
As of December 01, 12, Fetch.AI has used about 2018% of the fund as allocated below
- Cooperation: 10%
- Marketing: 10%
- Group: 25%
- Development: 45%
- Professional service: 5%
- Other: 5%
All the money raised in SAFT rounds has been deposited into a multi-signature account: two keys are held by TokenMarket (the independent manager of the private sale round) and two keys are held by Fetch.AI. You need to have at least three keys if you want to trade.
FET token release schedule
The following chart shows the number of FET tokens planned to be issued monthly
You can hold FET in wallets that support ERC-20 tokens (see details squid fishing tours). Besides, you can keep them in cold wallets such as: Ledger Nano, Trezor, ... In addition, there is a more convenient way to keep them directly on exchanges that have this token listed, such as Binance.
Route of dFetch project
Quarter 3 / 2018
Release Ledger code
Quarter 4 / 2018
Virtual Machine (Virtual Machine)
Quarter 1 / 2019
Invite to join Testnet
Quarter 2 / 2019
Testnet smart market
Quarter 3 / 2019
Alpha launch phase (July)
Provides OEF original mainnet and ledger function in original form
Release the beta version (late September)
Quarter 4 / 2019
Mainnet release (December 19)
Trade partnerships and business development
European Blockchain: Founded by four leading blockchain companies: Ripple, NEM, Fetch.AI and EMURGO / Cardano. The goal is to promote an understanding of the true potential of distributed ledger (DLT) and blockchain technology
Clustermarket: To access advanced technologies, GE Health and Clustermarket have deployed Fetch.AI's Autonomous Economic Agents on the Clustermarket platform.
AI Innovation Network (“AIIN”) / Warwick Business School: Provides collaboration among stakeholders to examine the transformative impact of AI
ULedger: ULedger's stateless blockchain protocol makes the Fetch.AI network possible to consume real-world data centralized from IoT devices and other data sources in a demonstrable way. It brings the security, integrity, and identity of electronic communications.
Overview of the Fetch development team
Humayun Sheikh (CEO): One of the first investors of DeepMind Google
Toby Simpson (CTO): Producer of the a-life Creatures series, the first developer at DeepMind
Thomas Hain (CSO): Professor at Sheffield University, who founded the ML AI science team
In addition, the development team gathered a range of experts with in-depth experience in this area.
Fetch technical overview
Public Github repositories
Ledger: public fork of the main ledger archive
OEF Python SDK: public fork of the main sdk to create agent in Python 3
OEF C ++ SDK: public fork of the main sdk to create agents in C ++
OEF Core: public fork of the main repository for the OEF node
OEF Core Protocol: public fork of the main repository for network protocols between agents and OEF nodes.
Private Github repositories
Fetch.AI Ledger: Private development warehouse
wallet-desktop: Desktop wallet
wallet-mobile: Mobile wallet (Android and iOS)
fetch-ledger-api: Python SDK to interact with the Ledger
fetch-ledger-api-js: Node SDK to interact with the Ledger
oef-core: OEF node's own development repository
oef-sdk-python: Python 3 SDK for creating OEF agents and instructions
oef-core-protocol: Network protocol between agents and OEF nodes
oef-sdk-cpp: C ++ SDK to create OEF agents
OEF Maze: The Maze demo uses OEF agents
Fetch Products & Figures
The ledger is expandable by design, so exact performance will vary depending on resources. In tests, Fetch.AI achieved speeds of over 30.000 transactions per second.
It is expected that when started, the time taken to perform a block will be in minutes. This estimate will decrease over time thanks to improvements to the consensus protocol.
Open Economic Framework
This is a second class protocol that provides services to agents. Agents connect with OEF to search, negotiate, and transact with other agents on the network.
In early implementations, the OEF nodes have two classes: "trusted" and "trustless". The "trustless" button can be operated anonymously, similar to pure ledger buttons. The "trusted" button can be granted access to additional agent information to provide intelligent search and discovery capabilities. The driver of these nodes must have a legal, public identity, and be recognized by the Fetch.AI Foundation.
Fetch community channel
Telegram (English) | 9.2K members
Telegram (Chinese) | 9.5K members
Twitter (English) | 3.4K followers
Medium | 130 Followers
Reddit | 62 Subscribers
Overview of competitors with Fetch
Adviser Fetch project
Outlier Ventures | Token Economics Advisors
Jamie Burke | CEO of Outlier Ventures
TokenMarket | Token Funding For Pre-Sale Rounds and Token Advisors
Fire on the Hill | Media Relations
Melvyn Weeks | Economics Advisor
Steve Grand | Autonomous Agent Expert
Monique Gangloff | Scientific and Biotech Advisor
Dr. Niall Armes | Scientific and Biotech Advisor
How to own an FET token?
- Join IEO
- Buy tokens on Binance
- Become a contributor to the system to be rewarded with tokens
How to profit from FET
- Trade on exchanges that support FET tokens (like BTC or ETH)
- Participation Staking on Binance to receive a profit of 8-12%
- Occasionally, Binance supports making money in a way "Lending". So, please follow the Lending section of Binance
Should we invest in FET?
Any investment decision is always risky; Candlestick Blogtienao You should consider and consider carefully and make your own decision. Hopefully the information Blogtienao provided above can help you make the most accurate decision.
Details of the Fetch.AI (FET) project on Binance Launchpad
- Time sold: 21:00 February 25, 02 to 2019:21 March 00, 02
- Token Name: FET
- Hard cap: 6,000,000 USD
- Total token supply: 1,152,997,575 FET
- Initial circulation supply: 11% of total supply
- Public Sale Price (Public Sale): 1 FET = $ 0.0867 (BNB price = $ 10.1001)
- Total Public Sale Allocation: 69,204,152 FET (6% of total supply)
- Form of token sale: Lottery
- Accept payment: only BNB
So Blogtienao Did you know the Fetch.AI project? Thank you for taking the time to read, wish you a successful investment.
Like fanpage Facebook of Virtual Money Blog
Join the channel Telegram of Virtual Money Blog
Participation GROUP Discuss news of Virtual Money Blog