What is Everscale?
Everscale is a fast and secure layer-1 blockchain that can process millions of transactions per second. Everscale is the equivalent of a virtual supercomputer, functionally similar to other layer-1 blockchains like Ethereum.
Everscale's history begins with the creation of another project, Telegram Open Network (TON), developed by the best experts in Pavel Durov's Telegram group.
TON is designed as a decentralized ecosystem based on the principles of a P2P network that implements messaging, value, data storage, and an entire operating system to run decentralized applications. The transaction speed in TON is high and stable (1 million transactions per second) so the project is ready to compete with MasterCard and Visa.
everscale What's special?
The shard chain design used by Everscale is similar to what Ethereum is currently building. Everscale works like a chain proof of stake split into many small chains to handle potentially several million transactions per second.
The Everscale blockchain architecture is divided into three main components:
This allows Everscale to scale to the highly promised throughput.
The masterchain contains general information about the entire network and records the values that come from the workchains. Up to 232 workchains record transactions if tokens are sent or smart contracts are executed.
- Not all workchains are the same. For example, different chains may have different formats of account addresses, different virtual machines, and different transaction formats.
- More workchains are enabled according to the network load. Example: If there is a high volume of transactions, there will be more workchains processing them.
Up to 260 shardchains are responsible for a subset of accounts and partially process transactions from workchains. In the event that an incorrect block in the shardchain needs to be replaced, a new block can be added to the shardchain, containing the necessary adjustments.
In this Everscale unique mechanism, invalid blocks in the shardchain can be replaced without splitting all the shardchains and unnecessarily slowing down the network.
And finally the DeFi ecosystem and NFT on Everscale will grow in the near future.
- Ticker: EVER.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Contract: 0x29d578CEc46B50Fa5C88a99C6A4B70184C062953.
- Token Standard: ERC20.
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Circulating Supply: 1,230,000,000 EVER.
- Total Supply: 2,049,945,261 EVER.
- Referral treasury: 85%.
- Developer treasury: 10%.
- Validator treasury: 5%.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Yield farming and provides liquidity on DeFi protocols.
- Governance and voting in the DAO community.
- Transaction fee.
- Payment in decentralized applications
On which exchange is EVER traded?
You can create an account and trade EVER on the following exchanges:
- Huobi: https://blogtienao.com/go/huobi
- Kucoin: https://blogtienao.com/go/kucoin
- Gate.io: https://blogtienao.com/go/gate
- MEXC: https://blogtienao.com/go/mxc
Storage wallet EVER token
Can be stored on Coin98 Wallet.
Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q" to support BTA.
About hhhhhhh everscale
Hope the basic information about the project will help you get an overview of the project and please consider the article for reference purposes as it is not investment advice.
Please continue to follow the articles about the projects that Blogtienao review here Please. Thanks!