What is Coin98 Wallet?
Coin98 Wallet is a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet used to store, send and receive multi-chain, multi-source digital assets.
Coin98 Wallet currently supports more than 7.000 coins and tokens on popular blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, TomoChain, TRON, Binance Chain, Solana, Celo, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Huobi ECO Chain, Kusama, Near, Avalanche.
Coin98 Wallet has both Mobile App and Extension versions that become the gateway to connect users closer to the DeFi world.
Outstanding features of Coin98 Wallet
- Quick and simple money transfer: Sending crypto is as easy as sending a message to anyone, anywhere. No need for a complicated wallet address, you just need to enter the recipient's username Coin98 to be able to transfer money immediately.
- High security: Private Key and Passphrase of the wallet are managed by yourself, none of your personal data is collected by the application.
- Managing multiple assets is easy: Create or restore wallet and manage all your crypto assets in one place with ease.
- Multi-send feature: Coin98 Wallet supports you to send ETH and ERC-20 tokens at the same time to many different wallet addresses, with unlimited number of wallets. In the near future, this feature will develop in other blockchains as well on Coin98 Wallet.
- Optimized gas fee: Automatically optimize cost and transaction speed for users. At the same time, you can also manually adjust the gas fee by pulling the gas fee according to your needs.
- Trade DEX directly on mobile wallet: You can trade Uniswap, SerumSwap, PancakeSwap directly on Coin98 Mobile Wallet, saving time, optimizing transaction fees and reducing cumbersome operations compared to normal transactions. In the future, you will experience more DEXs on Coin98 Wallet.
- Integrated DApps: You can use DApps with a smooth, seamless experience, because DApps integrate right into the app.
- Other function: In addition to its main feature of being a cryptocurrency storage wallet, Coin98 Wallet also keeps you updated with market news through quality reports, as well as diverse tracking tools.
How to install & register Coin98 Wallet
How to install Coin98 Wallet
To download Coin98 Wallet, type the keyword "Coin98"On CH Play's search bar.
Or you can visit the following link to download: https://android.coin98.app/
Download by typing the keyword "Coin98”On the App Store's search bar
Then, download Testflight to use the latest wallet updates. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Search Testflight in the App Store or directly access via this link to download the app: https://testflight.apple.com/join/t9woNpLr
Step 2: Open Testflight app → Tap to turn on automatic update (Automatic Updates)
Install on Chrome
Step 1: Open the Chrome Web Store.
Step 2: Type Coin98 on the search bar and click find.
Step 3: After the search results appear, select Coin98 Wallet app Add to Chrome.
Step 4: Click Add Extension.
Step 5: Click on the icon Extension → Click on the pin icon or Click on the 3 dot icon in Coin98 Wallet → Pin.
Install on FireFox
With the FireFox version, Coin98 Extension Wallet is still in the approval process, so you have to install it manually. The installation is as follows:
Coin98 Extension on FireFox is still in the approval stage. Therefore, with this browser, you need to install manually plus.
Step 1: Download the file This machine.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file with FireFox.
Step 3: Select Add to add Coin98 Extension to FireFox.
Step 4: Press Okay, Got It .
Sign up for a Coin98 Wallet account
Step 1: Select the language (English or Vietnamese)
Step 2: Enter email to register
Step 3: Enter the confirmation code sent to the email you entered in step 2, then enter the referral code (if any).
Step 4: Download avatar (if desired), enter username, display name and password
How to create and restore wallet on Coin98 Wallet
How to create a new wallet on Coin98 Wallet
After entering the main interface of Coin98 Wallet, we continue to create an Ethereum wallet.
Step 1: Select Add Wallet.
Step 2: Select the icon of the wallet you want to create a wallet, here I take Ethereum as an example → Select Create wallet.
Step 3: Name the wallet and press Create to create wallets.
Step 4: Back up your passphrase and private key, then copy your passphrase / private key and paste it into the Confirmation box, and check the box "I understand ..."
Step 5: Wallet creation is completed!
How to restore wallet on Coin98 Wallet
The operation is similar to creating a wallet, the steps are as follows:
Step 1: Click on Add wallet
Step 2: Select the chain wallet you want to restore & click Restore wallet
Step 3: Enter your wallet name & passphrase → Select Connect
Step 4: The address of the wallet you want to restore will appear, choose Restore is done
- With the exception of the wallet representative tokens (e.g. Ethereum's ETH, TomoChain's TOMO), the token will only show up when you have a token balance in your wallet. The wallet address for you to load tokens is the wallet address of the token represented in the wallet you just restored.
- You are required to save your Passphrase and Private Key in order to be able to restore your newly created wallet, otherwise you could lose your wallet permanently
- Your Coin98 Wallet account is independent of the wallet, if you exit this Coin98 Wallet account and log in again, you must have a Passphrase and Private Key to be able to restore this newly created wallet.
How to add new coins or tokens to the wallet
First, to add any token you need to determine which blockchain token it belongs to. You then just need to create or restore the blockchain's wallet. If there is a balance in your wallet, the token will show up in your asset list.
Except for the wallet representative tokens (e.g. Ethereum's ETH, C98, and TomoChain's TOMO), the token will only show up when you have a token balance in your wallet. The wallet address for you to load tokens is the wallet address of the token represented in the wallet you just restored.
How to activate and manage a wallet
On Coin98 Wallet, you can create many different wallets in any blockchain, depending on your needs and usage. However, the main screen of Coin98 Wallet shows only one wallet for each blockchain. This wallet is the active wallet.
To activate the wallet you need to use, you can do the following:
Step 1: On the main page interface, select Manage
Step 2: Select the wallet you want to activate → Click Set Active
Once done, the wallet you want to activate will appear on the main interface of the wallet.
How to receive, send coins & tokens on Coin98 Wallet
How to receive coin / token into Coin98 Wallet
Step 1: Select the coin / token displayed on the main interface of the wallet
Step 2: Select Receive
Step 3: Copy the wallet address and send coin / token to this address
Step 1: Select Receive
Step 2: Type search for the coin / token you want to receive on Coin98 Wallet
Step 3: Click on the receive icon of coin / token
Step 4: Copy the wallet address and send coin / token to this address
How to send coin / token from Coin98 Wallet
Step 1: Select the coin / token you want to send
Step 2: Select Send
Step 3: Fill in the necessary information as follows:
- Amount: Number of coin / token you want to send
- Recipient: Receiver's wallet address
- Slide the bar Send to send coin / token
If you deposit coins / tokens on the Ethereum blockchain or Binance Smart Chain, you can customize the gas fee with a fast or slow speed and time depending on your purpose.
Note: The operations of sending and receiving coins on Coin98 Extension Wallet are similar to operations on Mobile App.
View transaction history
Just select the coin / token you want to review the transaction history and you can review all the transfer and receipt transactions made on Coin98 Wallet.
How to trade Uniswap directly on Coin98 Wallet
Since Coin98 Mobile Wallet version 8.0, you can swap coins / tokens directly on Coin98 Mobile Wallet without having to go through the cumbersome steps of connecting the wallet, searching for coins / tokens as usual.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet and select the token you want to swap. Here I choose Hakka as an example.
Step 2: At the screen of the selected token, click SWAP
Step 3: At the Uniswap screen on Coin98 Wallet, fill in the necessary information to proceed with the transaction.
- Choose a trading token. For example, here I choose ETH to sell Hakka for ETH. If you want to swap other tokens, just choose the corresponding token.
- Number of tokens you want to Swap. You can choose from suggested levels such as 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of your balance.
Step 4: Select Approve and wait for the transaction to take place.
Step 1: At the main screen of Coin98 Wallet, choose SWAP
Step 2: Choose token / coin pair to trade
Step 3: Fill in the necessary information to proceed with the transaction
Step 4: Approve transaction (Approve) and complete the transaction
- Coin98 Wallet does not charge any additional fees from the Uniswap trade feature on the mobile app.
- You need to prepare an ETH wallet and an amount of ETH for swap fees, otherwise, the transaction fee will fail.
- Transaction fees through Coin98 Wallet have been optimized. There is also an additional gas fee bar to help you adjust gas fees, to hunt for hot coins you just need to pull max gas to save the fastest slot.
How to trade Pancake directly on Coin98 Wallet
Starting from Coin98 Mobile Wallet version 8.2, you can experience the DEX PancakeSwap platform of the Binance Smart Chain platform. BSC players should not ignore this feature of Coin98 Wallet. Trading operations on PancakeSwap are as simple as follows:
Step 1: At the main screen of Coin98 Wallet, choose SWAP
Step 2: Select Pancake swap to trade
Step 3: Select a token to trade and fill in the complete information for the transaction.
- Select tokens from the list. This tutorial will swap $ CAKE with $ BAKE as an example. With the new tokens and not yet visible on Coin98 Wallet, you can paste the contract.
- Enter the amount of tokens you want to swap. You can quickly choose from 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% suggestions.
Step 4: Adjust gas and slippage according to demand.
Step 5: Approve the transaction (approve) and complete the transaction.
Then you can go back to the main screen to check the number of tokens that just swapped.
- To transact PancakeSwap, you need to prepare wallet BEP-20 and BNB-BEP20 as a transaction fee. Coin98 Wallet does not charge any fees for the brothers.
- If the transaction fails, it may be because the liquidity of the coin / token you want to swap is quite low, you should adjust the Slippage to about 2-3% to complete the transaction.
- Coin98 Wallet also develops the transaction gas fee optimization feature for Binance Smart Chain, so you can also adjust the gas fee when trading PancakeSwap according to speed and usage demand.
How to get passphrase and private key of the wallet
Option 1: Save as soon as you create your wallet
Method 2: Get passphrase / private key in Manage
Step 1: On the main page interface, select Manage
Step 2: Select the wallet you want to get back the private key / passphrase.
Step 3: Press Show Key Info.
Step 4: Copy Passphrase and Private Key.
Note: Private Key and Passphrase are two very important information used to restore your wallet, losing your private key / passphrase means losing control of your assets. So it's best to create a wallet, you should save these two pieces of information right away and always.
The security PIN and Face ID are an added layer of protection for your assets on Coin98 Wallet. Although a PIN or Face ID setting is not required, you should have it to help keep your property more secure.
Security PIN or Face ID after being installed will be required in the following cases:
- There is a request to withdraw money from the wallet
- There is a requirement to view the Private Key and Passphrase of the wallet
To set up a security PIN, proceed as follows:
Step 1: From the main screen of Coin98 Wallet, select Coin98 round logo below the screen
Step 2: Select Setting
Step 3: Click on the item Security Settings
Step 4: Enter the PIN and re-enter it again to confirm the PIN
For the FaceID setup, simply slide and scan the face.