Confidentiality of customer information is very important. Cryptocurrency Blog understand that you are very concerned about how the personal information you have trusted to provide us is kept secure and used. Virtual currency blog appreciates that trust and pledges that this information will be kept by us with our utmost efforts to keep it secure. Cryptocurrency Blog ensure to use customer information in a reasonable and thoughtful manner to continuously improve the quality of customer care services and give customers interesting experiences when visiting our website as well as when shopping at stores nationwide.
1. Collecting customer information
To become a member of Virtual Currency Blog (receive special offers), customers must register for an account and provide some information such as: email, full name, phone number and address and some other information. other news. This part of the registration procedure is intended to help us take better care of our customers. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you will not be able to take advantage of some of the offers we offer.
We also store any information you enter on the website or submit to the Cryptocurrency Blog's customer data. Such information will be used for the purpose of responding to customer requests, making appropriate suggestions for each customer when shopping at Cryptocurrency Blog, improve the quality of goods and services and contact you when needed.
2. Use of information
The purpose of collecting information is to build a virtual currency Blog website to become a service website that brings the most convenience to customers. Therefore, the use of information will serve the following activities:
– Send newsletter to introduce new products and promotions of Virtual Currency Blog
– Provide a number of utilities, customer support services
– Improve the quality of customer care of virtual currency Blog
– Resolve issues and disputes arising in connection with the use of the website
Preventing activities that violate Vietnamese law
3. Information sharing
Cryptocurrency Blog Know that customer information is a very important part of doing business and that it will not be sold or exchanged to any other third party. We will not share customer information except in the following specific cases:
– To protect Cryptocurrency Blog and other third parties: We only disclose other personal information when we are confident that giving such information is in accordance with the law, protecting the rights and property of our customers. users of the services of Virtual Currency Blog and other third parties.
– Upon legal request from a government agency or when we believe it is necessary and appropriate to comply with legal requirements.
– In the remaining cases, we will have a specific notice to the customer when we have to disclose information to a third party and this information is provided only with the consent of the customer. row. For example, promotions with cooperation and sponsorship with partners of Virtual Currency Blog; Provide necessary forwarding information for shipping units…
It certainly does not include the sale, sharing that leads to the disclosure of customers' personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set out in the regulations. virtual.
4. Confidentiality of customer information
Cryptocurrency Blog uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting the information you enter.
It is important for customers to protect themselves against access to password information when you share a computer with many people. Then you must be sure to log out of your account after using our service.