When the market was bleak, the amplitude was small. How do we make it so profitable? That solution is Margin Trading, also known as margin trading. Today, Blogtienao I will introduce you to Margin Trading on Binance.
- What is leverage trading? (What is a margin)
- What is Binance? Review of World's # 1 Bitcoin and Crypto Exchange
Open a Margin Trading account on Binance
For those who do not have an account, you can register squid fishing tours.
Step 1: After logging in to your account Binance, You choose Exchanges then came Margin
Step 2: Choose to open a margin account
Step 3: Read the agreement, click on the square, then select I understand.
Access to Margin Trading wallet or Escrow wallet on Binance
To access Margin Trading wallet, choose Saw then select Wallet margin
Margin wallet on Binance
(1) Display balance information
- Total balance
- Total debt
- Assets in Account = Total Balance - Total Liabilities
- Profit & Loss: Profit and Loss. Calculated in BTC and USDT
(2) Displays your margin level
Is the level of risk calculated by: Margin level = Total value of assets / (Total borrowed value + Total value of accumulated interest rates)
(3) Area for transferring money to wallet, loan, pay
- Moved on: transfer money from Binance wallet wallet to wallet margin or vice versa
- Loan / Payment: Use the mortgage account to borrow / repay the borrowed money
- Deal: Navigate to Margin Trading interface
- Borrowing History: Loan history
Switch from Binance wallet wallet to Binance Margin wallet
Step 1: Select the coin you want to transfer then click Moved on
Step 2: Enter the quantity you want to transfer then click Confirm money transfer
*Note: You can choose "-> <-" to rewind words Margin wallet blood Wallet floor
Borrow and Refund Binance Margin Trading
1 step: Select the coin you want to borrow or pay then click Loan / Payment. Here I choose BTC.
- Loan: Enter the amount you want to borrow then click Loan confirmation
-To return: I haven't borrowed here, so I haven't shown it. Once you have borrowed you enter the amount you want to pay. Amount you pay = loan + interest.
Coins that can be transferred and loan fees for Binance Margin Trading
The following figure is just some of the coins you have access to squid fishing tours See more.
- Borrowable: Can borrow
- Daily Interest / Yearly Interest: Daily Interest / Annual Interest.
- Borrow Limit: Borrow limit
Place Margin Trading orders on Binance
Step 1: To enter Exchanges, then select Margin
Step 3: Select the sell pair you want to place an order. Margin trading pairs with the symbol "M".
Step 2: Set orders as usual there are orders such as: Limit, Market, Stop-limit, OCO
-The Fashion or mode:
- Normal: place orders as usual
- Borrow: The system will automatically lend it to you
- Repay: The coins after you trade will be automatically refunded to the same coin in the collateral.
Thank you for viewing the article "Binance Margin Trading: A comprehensive guide from AZ for newbies“. Hopefully the article gives you more useful information as well as how to trade margin on the Binance exchange. Wishing everyone a profitable investment!