Binance Futures will hold the Spring Tournament from 7am to 02/03/2021 to 7am 01/04/2021 (VN).
The tournament consists of a P&L competition of the top 10 teams, bonuses for the top 20 favorites, daily ROI rewards and prizes for predicting the top 10 P&L teams. The total prize pool is up to more than $ 1.600.000 USD in BNB! (Visit the tournament page squid fishing tours).
Time of activities:
- Register as Team Leader: 7:02 a.m. on March 03, 2021 to 7:17 a.m. on March 03, 2021 (VN)
- Membership registration: 7:02 a.m. on March 03, 2021 to 7:01 a.m. on April 04, 2021 (VN)
- Trading examination time: 7am on March 17, 03 to 2021:7 a.m. on April 01, 04 (VN)
- Prediction time: 7:02 am on March 03, 2021 to 7:25 a.m. on March 03, 2021 (VN)
P&L Competition of Top 10 Teams - Total prize pool up to $ 1.550.000 in BNB.
All teams that trade Coin and USDⓈ margin contracts on Binance Futures during the match period will be ranked based on their team's total USDT return (total USDT return of all members. in the group, there are profits ＞ 0).
Please note that the USDT return on BUSD Futures contracts will be multiplied by a factor of 2 when calculating the final USDT Return for the tournament.
Specific details for this section can be viewed squid fishing tours.
Daily ROI Reward - Total prize pool up to $ 75.000 in BNB
All users with a minimum total trading volume of 10.000 USDT on any Coin and USDⓈ margin contract will be ranked based on their daily ROI.
There are a total of 15 qualifying periods, starting at 7 a.m. on March 17, 03, and each qualifying period will run for 2021 hours. Please note that the ROI from BUSD Futures contracts will be multiplied by a factor of 24 when calculating the daily ROI for each period.
The reward structure for each daily ROI contest is as follows:
- The first place will receive $ 1.000 in BNB
- 2nd place will receive 500 USD in BNB
- 3rd place will receive 300 USD BNB
- 4th place - 10th place equally divided the amount of USD 1.400 equal to BNB
- 11th place - 50th place equally divided the amount of USD 1.800 equal to BNB
Prizes for predicting the top 10 P&L teams
Users can also vote for the participating teams that they think will be in the Top 10 Groups with the highest P&L. At the end of the contest, users who voted for the top 10 P&L Groups could qualify for the prize.
Each vote allows users to vote once for one of the participating teams. Users can vote multiple times and for multiple groups. Here are the rules for eligibility:
- A user with a minimum daily total trading volume of 1.000 USD (BUSD and / or USDT) on any Coin and USDⓈ margin contract will receive 1 vote.
- Users who open a smart contract account for the first time and accumulate a total minimum trading volume of 1.000 USDT on any Coin and USD margin contract on the same day of opening their smart contract account will receive additional 1 vote.
- Users can also choose to purchase additional voting tickets by purchasing them on the tournament landing page for 1 BUSD / ticket. Each user can purchase up to 10 voting tickets per day.
Binance has committed to spending 20.000 BUSD on the voting bonus and all additional proceeds from the purchase of voting tickets will also be added to this bounty pool.
Details about the structure of voting awards see squid fishing tours.
How do I become a team leader or team member?
Be the team leader
- Receive 30% of your team's total reward
- Your account's ref bonus increased by 30%
- Receive high-quality information from Binance media around the globe.
- The more traders in the group (> 0 trading volume over the duration of the tournament), the more you have a chance of becoming the “Top 20 Favorite Team Leader” with a reward of 51.000 USD in BNB.
Things need to notice:
- Once your group is created, you won't be able to make any further changes.
- Team leaders have previously opened Binance Futures accounts and deposited at least 10 USDT in BTC (or 10 USDT using ETH, ADA or LINK, etc.) into their Binance Coin-margined Futures or Binance USD-margined Futures wallet before create a team.
- Each team must have a minimum of 10 team members (Team Leader + 9 Members).
- If the team leaders are unable to meet this requirement within 7 days of registration, the group will be disbanded and members will be free to join other teams.
- There is no limit to the number of members per team.
- Team leaders can continue to add members to the group after the registration period is over and find the 10 strongest collaborators.
- During the contest period, team leaders are allowed to create their own community groups and provide valuable market analysis and guidance on how to trade on Binance Futures.
- Please note that the analysis provided by the team leaders does not represent Binance's views in any way. Binance will not be responsible for any trading losses that team members experience as directed by the team leaders.
As a member of the group
- All participants must have opened a Binance Futures account and need to deposit at least 10 USDT in BTC (or 10 USDT equivalent in ETH, ADA or LINK, etc.) into Binance Coin-margined Futures or Binance USD-margined wallets. you before joining a team.
- Participants can choose to join the team they like from tournament landing page. You will not be able to change teams once you join unless the team has not reached 10 members within the required time frame.
- Participants can join any team at any point during the match period.
About terms and conditions
You can read the details squid fishing tours.