What is Atmos?
Atmos is play to earn new metaverse, is building an immersive experience that will combine the eSports component with fans and the familiar experience that accompanies conventional sports in a new virtual universe.
Atmos What's special?
Recently, with the advent of virtual reality spaces powered by blockchain technology, DeFi , and NFT then “metaverse” – legacy concepts of games and sports that put players and viewers at the heart of the ecosystem.
In Atmos too, players have many different ways to interact with Atmos. Take on the role of Exo pilots, who compete in races, mining ORE from Atmos' rich mineral deposits and crafting new pieces of equipment.
New game modes, expansions, and additional features will be released regularly as the Atmos team progressively builds and improves the Atmos ecosystem.
The core experience to join Atmos includes: Mining, crafting and competing. Along with that, the in-game assets include:
- Exos: Multi-directional pilot kit. Each Exo is a composable NFT containing multiple pieces of equipment. Equipment consists of gear pieces. Each piece of equipment is a separate NFT that the player can equip, sell, or use to craft.
- Land: Divided into pieces of land that players can buy, rent, and mine for ORE.
- ORE: is the resource used to craft Gear.
The initial assets will be on Ethereum, the team is actively considering which platform fits the needs of the game.
Some special points when joining Atmos:
- Compete: Create meaningful skill-based multiplayer experiences.
- Spectacle: Intrigue and capture the player's imagination.
- Identity: Promotes personalization and customization.
- Transparency: Enshrine community feedback in development and decision making.
- Decentralized: Develop Atmos with the community and gradually increase ownership of the player ecosystem.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with other companies, protocols, and communities to advance the open, decentralized metaverse.
Atmos Token Tokenomics
- Ticker: Updating…
- Blockchain: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Standard: SPL.
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
- Total Supply: Updating…
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
Atmos is traded on which exchange?
Atmos . storage wallet token
Can be stored on Coin98 Wallet.
Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q" to support BTA.
Investors & Partners
Atmos Labs has announced that it has raised $11 million in a seed round led by NFT Investor, Sfermion, with participation from British hedge fund billionaire Alan Howard, Animoca Brands, Collab+Currency , FBG Capital, GSR, CoinGecko Ventures and Avocado Guild,…
The funding will be used to build the foundation of the Atmos virtual game world, grow the community, and expand the Atmos team.
Hope the basic information about the project will help you get an overview of the project and please consider the article for reference purposes as it is not investment advice.
Please continue to follow the articles about the projects that Blogtienao review here Please. Thanks!