What is Huobi?
Huobi is a leading Bitcoin and digital currency exchange of Southeast Asia as well as in the world (Top 3 in the world).
Previously the company targeted primarily the Chinese market, but after the country tightened regulations on exchanges, Huobi turned to the global market.
Even though Huobi cut down on many features due to the pressure from the ban, it still owns a huge volume of transactions.
Currently, according to statistics of CoinMarketCap, Huobi is ranked 14th according to the total volume of the last 24 hours (around $ 815,155,888).
And in Vietnam, HBG is a popular exchange with Vietnamese investors, second only Binance.
Features of Huobi exchange
- Support multiple Altcoin and Token (more than 469 different Coin)
- Transaction fees are in line with the majority of investors worldwide (0.2%)
- Huobi fully supports platforms and devices such as IOS, Android, Windown and Mac
- Friendly and easy-to-use interface, Huobi's coin exchange graph is very professional
- Support investors trading Margin Trading.
- The security is quite high, verified by Email and supports 2-layer security (2FA) and SMS.
- Support many languages such as: Vietnamese, English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, ..
- Provide basic information about a coin in the coin's transaction interface such as: Concept, Whitepaper, total executive coin, official website, Block Explorer, ..
- Online customer support on website and via Email as well as social networks. There is a dedicated support community for Vietnamese investors
What is the transaction fee on Huobi exchange?
Similar to other exchanges, Huobi There are also 3 types of transaction fees as follows:
- Deposit fee: Free
- Withdrawal fee: This fee will update later, This fee will change from time to time, so each time is different, everyone.
- Purchase / sale transaction fee: 0.2% of total coin value for buying / selling transactions
- Đặc biệt: When you use Huobi Token (Huobi floor coin) for trading will be reduced to only 0.07% fee. Show more infomation squid fishing tours
What coins and markets does Huobi market support?
Time Virtual money blog This article, Huobi is supporting around 400 coins and tokens different
Some of the coins and tokens with the largest trading volume on Huobi include: Bitcoin (BTC), Huobi Token (HT), Ethereum (ETH), TRON (TRX), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP). , ..
With the trading market, Huobi supports 5 main markets: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USDT (Tether), Huobi Token (HT), and HUSD (A New Huobi StableCoin).
Update 08/2019: Huobi currently also supports buying coins with a visa card, and mastercard (Fee is very high about 3-5%).
If you want to buy cheap coins, Blogtienao We encourage you to use the OTC platform, details and how to trade on OTC
Advantages of Huobi Global that you should know
- They have an insurance fund, so customers won't have to worry about losing money in case their exchange gets hacked
- Huobi Token (HT) is one of the very HOT exchange coins, high liquidity, good price retention and stable growth, worth investing in.
- Supporting a lot of different coins, The main coins have high liquidity.
- Transaction fees are reduced when you have HT in addition.
- When holding HT, you have the opportunity to invest in IEO on Prime, FastTrack and receive HPT (similar to Staking mechanism).
- You can easily sell coins to fiat VND, and vice versa, use fiat money to buy Coin on the OTC platform. For example:
- BTC <—> OTC <—> Exchange <—> Margin: no transaction fees at all
- There is a supportive community for Vietnam, please see the end of the article.
This is one of the points of interest that I have dedicated a little space to write about, which is investing IEO on Huobi Prime
It means participating in buying 1 coin that is about to be sold on Huobi Prime, if you buy successfully, your property can be very fast XXX.
If you are not sure what it is, then try reading through our concepts in the articles below:
- What is Huobi Prime? Huobi will conduct the first IEO "TOP NETWORK"
- What is IEO? Must Be IEO is the trend of replacing ICOs in 2019
- Investment Guide IEO AKRO From AZ on Huobi July 07, 2019
Over many periods and learning from fixing, Huobi has announced that the new rules for joining Prime are quite good.
With the new law, anyone who participates in an investment can successfully buy an IEO, not win the same thing. And the buying rate will be more if you hold more HT.
I would like to quote the paragraph in another article on Blogtienao
“Each month, Huobi Global announces the names of five projects that will join FastTrack. Using HT, you can get multiple votes for projects within a weekly poll. The project which receives the most votes weekly will be selected to list on Huobi Global on the same day as the results of the voting results. Tokens of winning projects will be allowed to trade immediately, and be listed with pairs of USDT, BTC, and HT ”
Users who voted for the winning project will be able to purchase project tokens at a price 50% lower than their market value.
Moreover, the 10 lucky users among the HT users who participated in voting for the winning project will be exchanged all their HT votes for the project token.
Other users will be distributed the amount of project tokens according to the percentage of HT votes ”
Because all FastTrack and Prime projects tripled (x3) - Fivefold (x5) or more. So the HOT power of Huobi Global and HT cannot be argued.
Details about FastTrack you can see squid fishing tours.
Like other exchanges, Margin is a trend and indispensable product of Huobi, Currently Huobi supports a lot of different coins with leverage up to 5X.
Trading Contract (Huobi DM)
This is a futures trading platform, this field is not interested by anyone in Vietnam, so Blogtienao will update later.
Is Huobi a scam?
Up to this point Huobi There has been no scam and there have been no complaints from investors about this situation.
However, in the past there has been information that the Huobi exchange was hacked and stolen 12.000 BTC, but this information has not been confirmed.
And especially, they have insurance funds in these cases, so investors' money will be insured and will not be lost.
Instructions for registering an account on Huobi trading platform
Step 1: First you visit here https://blogtienao.com/go/huobi and enter Email account, then click on "SendAs below picture:
Step 2: Press and hold on “>>“, Then drag all the way right to Verify.
Step 3: Verify is successful, then click "Confirm".
Step 4: Huobi.pro's system will send you a six-digit code via Email as below:
Step 5: Enter the code above in the box “Email confirmation code”(Note: you only have 60s to perform this operation)
Continue to import more password into two boxes "Password"And"confirm password"Then press"Sign Up”To complete.
Step 6: You will be taken to the login interface you enter Email+Password , and verify then click "Log In”To login to Huobi Pro.
That is done, you have successfully registered a Huobi.Pro account and logged into the floor. Below I will guide you through account security and identity verification.
Instructions to enable security for accounts on Huobi floor
Step 1: After logging in, click on your account and select “Account & Security".
Step 2: You scroll down a little and you will see 2 red parts are "Phone Number"And"Google Authenticator"(Is 2FA 2FA security)
Now I will show how to verify your phone number first, click on “Add"On the" Phone "line.
Step 3: Click the arrow and select "VietNam"To output the area code"0084"=> Enter your phone number (enter from 9)
=> click on "Send"For the system to send the code via SMS to you.
Step 3: Within 60s, the system of Huobi.Pro will send you a six-digit code via SMS, you take that code and enter the box "SMS confirmation code"Then press"Add".
Step 5: Huobi requires you to confirm via Email, although it is a bit complicated, but this is also to protect your account, so please do it hard.
You continue to click on "Send"To receive code via Email.
Step 6: Go to Email to get the code and enter the box below, then click “Confirm".
Step 7: So you've verified your phone number, now I will guide you to turn on 2-layer security (2FA).
First you need a Smartphone and download it to the application device "Google authenticator"
Above Huobi they also provided you with it, you just need to click on “IOS” or “Android” to download it.
After downloading, on the line "Google authenticator"Click on"Add".
Step 8: First, save yourself the text that you circled in red below, this is the code to restore 2FA in case you lose your phone or accidentally delete the code of Huobi on the application.
Step 9: Now turn on Google authenticator app on your phone => click on the "+"=> Scroll down and select"Barcode Scanner".
Step 10: The application will switch to the camera, you point the camera at a black and white square Step 8 Next to the 2FA recovery code, right after that the phone screen will appear 2FA code of HuobiPro as below.
Step 11: You get the code 2FA above of HuobiPro and enter in the box “GA code"Then select"Add".
Step 12: Huobi floor will ask you to verify via SMS and Email, click on “Send"On both lines of Email and Phone as below to receive the code.
Step 13: Enter the corresponding code in “SMS confirmation code"And"Email confirmation code"Then press"Cofirm".
Ok. That's it, you can see that all three items have turned green, next I will show you how to verify your identity with Huobi.Pro.
Instructions on how to verify identity with Huobi exchange
To verify identity with Huobi trading platform quite simply, you just need to prepare yourself a photo of the front of your identity card or passport.
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Click on your account and select “Verification".
Step 2: Here you enter the following information:
- Nationality: Select "Vietnam"
- Passport Number: Enter your ID card or passport number
- First name: Enter your name (unsigned)
- Last name: Enter Full Name (No sign)
- Document Photo: Click and upload a photo on the front of your ID card or passport
- Finally click Verify to complete
note: 2 items First , and Last name Must write correctly and without accent, otherwise it will not be verified.
Step 3: Notice as below and your job is to wait a few hours for Huobi Pro floor to review your personal documents.
Like me, wait about 1 hour after being approved by Huobi Pro, announcing "Your ID verification has been approved"Below is success already.
Instructions to deposit Bitcoin (BTC) into the Huobi exchange
But in the limit of this article I only guide you to deposit and buy coins using BTC, because this is the most common way that most investors use.
With ETH and USDT, you do the same. Here's how to deposit BTC into Huobi:
Step 1: After logging into Huobi.Pro, click on “balances"On the menu and select"Deposit & Withdraw".
Step 2: Here, you enter the box to search for the symbol (Code) of the coin you want to load, here you want to load Bitcoin so you will enter BTC (see the code of the coin squid fishing tours) => click on "Deposit"Right below, as shown below:
Step 3: Soon after, you will receive BTC wallet address on Huobi Pro as your picture below.
Step 4: Now you need to load BTC to the above wallet address, if you already have BTC somewhere, just move in.
If not, you go to Vicuta floor to buy and load, in case Vicuta maintenance, you can go to Remitano if you do not want to wait long.
See instructions to buy BTC on Vicuta and Remitano below:
- Instruction to buy and sell Bitcoin on Vicuta.com from A - Z
- Guide to buying and selling Bitcoin on the Remitano floor from A - Z
In both the Vicuta and Remitano instructions on buying and selling above, you should notice that when making a purchase, there will be an input “Your BTC wallet address"Then you can fill in the address of Huobi's BTC wallet provided that I circled in red above to get it.
Step 5: After buying and depositing BTC into Huobi, you need to wait about min come 1 hours for the system to confirm your transaction, it may also be faster or longer depending on where you deposit BTC and whether the transaction is congested or not, to check if BTC has entered Huobi's wallet or not, you click on "History"Right above.
Here, after about 5-10 minutes you will see your BTC deposit transaction displayed under “Recent", You notice the column"Status" when Confirming it becomes 6/6 and move on to "Completed"Then BTC has entered your Huobi wallet, just like my photo below 1/6.
Instructions on how to buy and sell Coin on the Huobi Pro exchange
Once Bitcoin has successfully loaded into the Huobi Pro wallet, you can use it to buy and sell the coins you want.
Huobi floor Support over 200 different coins and tokens, depending on your research and needs you choose the right coin to invest.
I will give an example Token ArcBlock (ABT) - an ICO project Virtual money blog introduced not long ago and has been on many exchanges including Huobi.
In addition, you can refer to the Top 10 coins with the largest trading volume on Huobi below:
- Huobi Token (HT) - this is the private coin of the Huobi Pro exchange
- EOS (EOS)
- ArcBlock (ABT)
- TRON (TRX)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- IOStoken (IOST)
- Litecoin (LTC)
Above are the Top 10 most traded and traded coins on Huobi Pro, I just introduce to you, not recommend any coin investment, you refer and self-study to make investment options. my own.
Ok, I will start to guide you how to buy and sell:
Step 1: Click on "EXCHANGE"On the menu to go to the transaction section select the coin you want to buy and sell.
Step 2: This is the interface where you will buy and sell coins, I will introduce through some basic parts that you need to understand, I will number from 1-10 and in the next tutorial I will mention This part is numerical so you remember.
- 1 number: include:
- ABT / BTC: This is the coin pair that I am choosing to trade, next to the price of ABT
- Change: ABT's rate changed over the past 24 hours
- High: The highest price of ABT in the last 24 hours
- low: The lowest price of ABT in the last 24 hours
- 24h VOL: ABT's trading volume in the last 24 hours
- 2 number: ABT's price movement chart
- 3 number: Markets and coins that you can choose to trade
- 4 number: Where you will execute the order to buy and sell coin
- 5 number: Buy / sell orders of others are placing (This is a quick buy / sell part, I will tell you more clearly below)
- 6 number: Buy / sell orders you have placed without matching will be displayed here
- 7 number: Executed buy / sell orders are displayed here
- 8 number: Charts of buying (green) and selling (red)
- 9 number: Tranding or buying / selling history of all members has done successfully
- 10 number: Basic information about the coin you are trading
Step 3: Ok now you move down to the section number 3 To choose the market and the coin you want to trade, first choose the market “BTC"=> Enter the code's search box ArcBlock is "ABT”(See coin codes squid fishing tours) => Click ABT to start trading (the photo below I have a slightly wrong number, it must be 2 - 1 - 3).
You pull down the section number 4 to enter ABT buy and sell orders.
A. You want to buy ArcBlock coin, the left side "BUY ABT"
- Available: The balance of BTC you currently have
- Price: ABT price, this price Huobi Pro floor will automatically get the best for you and can buy immediately, if you want to buy at a cheaper price, you can adjust but the price will be longer, you will have to wait for the matching order. will leave it as I want to buy now.
- Amount: Enter the amount of ABT you want to buy or click on the landmarks right below, each column will represent 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% of the BTC you have.
- Total: The total amount of BTC you have to pay to buy the ABT above
Done then you check the information and click on "BUY ABT" to buy.
If your order is matched, you will see your BTC balance deducted and your ABT balance increasing. There are still cases where you leave the default price but the order does not match because the price of the ABT fluctuates higher than the price you set, I will say more clearly below, now through how to sell ABT.
B. If you want to sell ArcBlock coin, you should go to the right of "SELL ABT"
- Available: ABT balance you have
- Price: ABT price, this price Huobi Pro also automatically gets the best for you, if you want to sell right away, leave it alone, and if you want to sell at a higher price, then adjust it but will have to wait for longer order matching.
- Amount: Enter the amount of ABT you want to sell or similar when you buy, you click on the milestones below to sell 25, 50, 75 and 100% of the existing ABTs.
- Total: The total amount of BTC you will receive when you sell the ABT above
Finally click on "SELL ABT"For sale.
If the order is matched, your ABT balance will be deducted and your BTC balance will be added. In case when you place a buy order at low price and sell at high price or leave the default price, but because the price of ABT fluctuates up and down, the order does not match immediately, the order will be displayed below. number 6 (Open Orders). Now if you don't want to wait, you can click on “Cancel”To cancel the order and re-order at a better price for faster liquidity.
If your buy / sell order is successfully matched, it will be displayed below number 7 (Order History).
Alternatively, you can buy / sell faster by using buy / sell orders that someone else is placing at section 5:
- Red "Sell" orders: Is the order that other people are selling, the top order is the lowest price, you can click on that order to buy and the information of this order will be entered in the 4th part of buyer, you just need to adjust re-quantity and press "BUY ABT”Is done.
- "Buy" orders are green: Is the order that other people are buying, the top order is the highest price, you can click on that order to sell and the information of this order will be entered in the number 4 of the seller, you change the number volume if you want to sell less or more and press "SELL ABT”Is done.
Instruction to withdraw Bitcoin (BTC) to Vietnam market to sell VND
After you sell the Altcoin to BTC and you do not want to hold BTC anymore, you can withdraw BTC to the Vietnamese floor to sell VND and transfer directly to the Vietcombank bank account.
This part is also quite simple, you can check out this section on Vicuta.
Above is the article "What is Huobi? The world's leading crypto and token exchange ratingHope to help you have an overview of this emerging Huobi floor. Personally, I think Huobi floor is quite ok, All details you can search on the Blogtienao page or inbox us if you have any questions or questions. Finally, don't forget to give yourself one Like, Share , and 5 star rating below for support Virtual money blog ok
Follow Huobi Global floor at:
- Official website: https://www.hbg.com/vi-vi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HuobiGlobal
- Telegram: https://t.me/huobiglobalofficialvietnam
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/huobiglobalvietnam/
- Medium Blog: https://medium.com/huobi-global
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/huobi/
Like fanpage Facebook of Virtual Money Blog
Join the channel Telegram of Virtual Money Blog
Participation GROUP Discuss news of Virtual Money Blog